Using a stove or barbecue inside of homes, vehicles, tents, or caravans carries the risk of injury, fire and carbon monoxide poisoning (CO).
Never burn charcoal inside of homes, vehicles, tents, or caravans. Charcoal should never be used indoors, even if ventilation is provided. Since charcoal produces carbon monoxide until the charcoal is completely extinguished, do not store the grill indoors with freshly used coals.
Use only battery operated camping equipment, such as flashlights or lanterns inside the tent. When cooking, keep a fire extinguisher within reach.